This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for RetroGamesJapan.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to an e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- We may collect information reguarding your email, address, phone number, credit card information when registering or placing an order with us. You may visit the site anonymously if you wish.
- Your information is used on our secure site that is only accessible by a few people working for Retro Games Japan.
- You can correct any inaccuracies in the information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
WHAT can be returned?
All items are returnable.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Each item is returnable within 30 days of purchase.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Everest Trading LLC
PO Box 402 PMB 111
Dillon, CO 80435
HOW do customers return items?
If you change your mind, please ship it back to us and we will give you an refund. Please pay return shipping for this case. Please contact us if you decided to return. email@example.com.
SHIPPING for returns?
Customers pay for return shipping.
CREDIT for returns?
If there is a problem with the item(s) that you receive, please contact us. In this case, we will either send you an replacement or send you refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-store return option?
In-store returns can be done
Retro Games Japan
252 warren ave unit 207
Silverthorne, co 80498
Please return Items in original packaging.